View Profile Djjaner

296 Movie Reviews

I love happy ends

great animation!

Isnt best and too not bad, its pretty good. Shells missing here and backgrounds havent shadow details.

"Deimos Destiny" i waiting for something really special...

Dyera: I see, you rushed here, you can better animate.
Areylon: Please, learn how to animate walk down the stairs.

For 2 weeks is this good performance, but not best.

DYERA responds:

As I said in the explanation, I'm sorry I didn't reach my expectations. Please understand

53 Game Reviews

RIP my spacebar (2015-2019)

Finally its fixed... one playable short level for demo? Seriously? Year of waiting its weak and so far it is graphically looks great, but I definitely disagree that it is possible to shoot through the door. As a Hotline Miami clone it is perfectly copied (Animations), but that's all for now. This game need storyline!

HeavyBro responds:

Well R4in was changing dunno why and what exactly. Also I could not miss that moment and as I mentioned in the description I'll patch my game and will update it, so no more demos every md.

Your Pickaxe has exploded? Tell me how?

I was able to finish the game at 15 days. I think it's not a record but I still have no reason to play it again, the reason is that over time is not so fun, there is something to diversify. Some things can help a lot like an ore duplicator or young potion (I see for the first time). I love pixelated graphics, so it forced me to finish the game, everything is colorful and well laid out, good idea but something is missing.

anyway good job!

152 Audio Reviews

It sounds very surprisingly good.

Thanks for respond. I use same software and VSTs.

Spline-1337 responds:

I use FL Studio 20. VST: Serum, SerumFX and for mixing standard fl studio plugins (fruity parametic, limiter and so on) :)

my oldies style... :)

3,5 and 8th track is really great! I love it...

156 Art Reviews

looks genuine

Happy Madness Day

Very good... I love every detail in this picture.

Really important message: