How to join?:
- There is no need to know how to animate well but you need to draw.
- Less knowledge with madness animations
- You hate me or my community? you will not be accepted.
- Send me a test that is proof of your skill.
Infos about scenes:
At the beginning of your clip, the protagonist (First frame in the fla file) will be infected with a deadly virus by scientists (Third frame in the fla file) and the goal will be to get an antidote or die.
Make only one long story scene with end (600 - 3000 frames).
- Suitable FPS is 30-33. (lower isnt so good)
- No offensive content,spam like a long texts,porn and other shit if you deliberately create, you'll be from collab kicked out.
- If you send me a clip... Describe it. (example: Scene by "..." )
Prov22 (maybe if had time)
If you had the feeling that MadCzech was dead, yes you are right!
Take out the Madness part02 (Originally ATP2) is a collab that froze for a long time,
its development is so slow that I realized the fact that members will no longer be active as before unless I want to make small collabs like Happy four friendz and I don't want that anymore.
Take out the Madness Part02 I will have to finish for the most part myself,
the rest is weaker in length and I'm not so happy with it.
That's why I'm stopping progress Time to Madness Part06 and finishing the collab
that has been under development for almost a year,
and when you see the members' performance, you'll understand why.
DIORA is back in development, I like to take a break from animation and try to finish what I did and did not done.
The last update was in 2016, it wasn't a big progress so I try to finish the game with remastered graphics as freeware and only for windows platform (Html5 version is broken and unplayable).
The game has a lot of new features, but I'm not happy with it and I do not want to throw it
so I will try to do the maximum that people who play it will be partially satisfied.
Another update without remastered graphics yet.