View Profile Djjaner

All 53 Game Reviews

12 w/ Responses

RIP my spacebar (2015-2019)

Finally its fixed... one playable short level for demo? Seriously? Year of waiting its weak and so far it is graphically looks great, but I definitely disagree that it is possible to shoot through the door. As a Hotline Miami clone it is perfectly copied (Animations), but that's all for now. This game need storyline!

HeavyBro responds:

Well R4in was changing dunno why and what exactly. Also I could not miss that moment and as I mentioned in the description I'll patch my game and will update it, so no more demos every md.

R4IN responds:

Sorry dude, I didn’t have time to fix bugs, basically the idea of ​​“Rebirth” was to prevent the game from loosing content

Your Pickaxe has exploded? Tell me how?

I was able to finish the game at 15 days. I think it's not a record but I still have no reason to play it again, the reason is that over time is not so fun, there is something to diversify. Some things can help a lot like an ore duplicator or young potion (I see for the first time). I love pixelated graphics, so it forced me to finish the game, everything is colorful and well laid out, good idea but something is missing.

anyway good job!

Very good! Password system is nostalgia. :)

great game!

Nice game

BryceSummer responds:

Thank you!

great idea! Keep it up! :)

amazing game!

Easy game... click right mouse button and select "Forward".

Wow! I love it unique puzzle game! Really good.

BryceSummer responds: