View Profile Djjaner

All 164 Audio Reviews

82 w/ Responses

Please improve your mastering...

DESHIEL responds:

Co je spatne? Nepochybuju ze je co zlepsovat a kazda rada se hodi ;)

Haha, sounds cool! Listen my remix version.

Best track for Madness movie.. Good job Mr. Cheshyre

Perfect done.

Demonicity responds:

Thanks bro!

sounds amazing, beautiful melody. good job.

LaserVision responds:

Wow, thanks Djjaner! I took some inspirations from cosmic dreamer while making this. I'm a big fan of your music :)

This isnt dubstep... -_-

DJ-Howwl responds:

I apologize if this isn't dubstep or any genre that I may or may not be unknowledgable about, but this isn't helpful, and is rather insulting to just leave a low rating without any reason as to why you did so. If you didn't enjoy it, then at least tell me why you didn't like it. Simply hating because it isn't dubstep or not doesn't help me improve in anyway other than looking up the requirements for a song to fit into "dubstep" and even then, I'm not sure that would help me "improve" Please be constructive. The people below found it enjoyable, I'm assuming they found my mix to be okay, without any need for improvement, while you obviously found faults with my mix without stating what they are. If my accusations are in anyway incorrect I apologize, however that's the way I see things right now. So please, it doesn't benefit me or you to simply hate.

Sounds fuckin perfect bro. 10/10

PERFECT! :D

Gibb50 responds:

Thanks man :)

I hate this red version because melody is a strange and for me wrong listening .Drop is good but the blue version is just the best (melodically and perfect fit with voice Joe Gran) and that not overcome even attempting to yellow, white or black version. please not making more versions, thanks.

Weak and Chaotic melody. :P